The Signals Network supports media organizations that are taking the lead on reshaping the news agenda.
The Signals Network supports media organizations that are committed to investigate collaboratively and to reveal major wrongdoing and potential threats to democracy, freedom and justice.
Through its Media Collaboration Program, the Signals Network supports media organizations in their investigations. The Signals Network can:
– connect its partner media organizations with collaborative media initiatives;
– play a project management role in collaborative efforts of media organizations;
– help devise and implement confidentiality protocols using existing technological resources that enhance the privacy and security of information shared between journalists and sources;
– provide its partner media organizations access to a network of lawyers to which they can refer putative Whistleblowers who are in need of legal counsel; and
– help create new resources for journalists and whistleblowers.